Christopher C. Wilcock (born 1946) is a taxonomist specialising in the carnivorous pitcher plant genus Nepenthes.
Together with J. H. Adam, Wilcock has described several Nepenthes taxa, including the species N. faizaliana and N. mapuluensis, as well as the natural hybrids N. × alisaputrana and N. × sarawakiensis.
- ^ Adam, J.H. & C.C. Wilcock 1991. A new species of Nepenthes (Nepenthaceae) from Sarawak. Blumea 36(1): 123–125.
- ^ Adam, J.H. & C.C. Wilcock 1990. A new Nepenthes from Mount Ilas Mapulu in Borneo. Blumea 35: 265–267.
- ^ Adam, J.H. & C.C. Wilcock 1992. A new natural hybrid of Nepenthes from Mt. Kinabalu (Sabah). Reinwardtia 11: 35–40.
- ^ Adam, J.H. & C.C. Wilcock 1993. One new natural hybrid of Nepenthes from Mt. Mulu. The Sarawak Museum Journal 43: 291–294.
- ^ "Author Query for 'Wilcock'". International Plant Names Index.