C. David Cush
Prior to joining Virgin America, Cush held a number of positions at American Airlines in his 20 years with the airline, including Vice President of International Planning and Alliances and Chief of Sales. He also oversaw the re-organization of American Airlines' St. Louis hub at Lambert Field following American's acquisition of TWA, Cush earned his MBA from the Cox School of Business, Southern Methodist University.
- Huetter, John (2018-07-20). "Former Virgin America CEO David Cush replaces Abraham as Service King CEO". Repairer Driven News. Retrieved 2019-08-15.
- Sue Chang (2007-11-26). "Virgin America Names C. David Cush CEO". MarketWatch. DowJones. Retrieved 2008-03-22.
- "American Airlines Executive Joins Board of Directors for Vought Aircraft Industries". Business Wire. 2007-05-11. Retrieved 2008-03-22.
- "American Airlines Names David Cush Vice President of International Planning and Alliances". PR Newswire. 2000-04-07. Retrieved 2008-03-22.
- "AMR Corporation Names James Beer Chief Financial Officer". PR Newswire. 2003-12-05. Archived from the original on 2011-05-17. Retrieved 2008-03-22.
- Hawn Tully (2004-06-14). "Airlines". Fortune Magazine. CNNMoney.com. Retrieved 2008-03-22.
|This article about a chief executive from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|