C. J. Lyons
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
C. J. Lyons is an American physician and writer of medical suspense novels.
Lyons was raised in State College, PA, and attended medical school at the University of Florida. She did her internship and residency at UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, followed by a fellowship in Pediatric Emergency Medicine at Akron Children's Hospital. She has held teaching appointments at the Medical College of Ohio and the Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. She worked as a general pediatrician focusing on community health care.
- Lifelines. Berkley Books, 2008. ISBN 9780425220825.
- Warning Signs. Berkley Books, 2009. ISBN 9780515145830.
- Blind Faith. Minotaur Books, 2012. ISBN 9781250014603.
- Black Sheep. Minotaur Books, 2013. ISBN 9781250015341.
- Hollow Bones. Minotaur Books, 2013. ISBN 9781250015372.
- Romance Writers of America, Golden Heart Finalist in Romantic Suspense, 2004
- From The Heart Romance Writers of America, Winner of Golden Gateway Contest in Romantic Suspense[when?]