C. John McCloskey
Rev. C. John McCloskey III is a Catholic priest of the Prelature of Opus Dei and member of the Priestly Society of the Holy Cross. He is the former director of the Catholic Information Center of the Archdiocese of Washington. He worked on Wall Street at Citibank and Merrill Lynch for a number of years before becoming a priest. He was ordained in 1981 by Cardinal Roger Etchegaray.
McCloskey is perhaps best known for having helped a number of people convert to Catholicism, including Newt Gingrich, Sam Brownback, Lawrence Kudlow, and Dr. Bernard Nathanson, a prominent pro-life activist who was converted from being a pro-choice NARAL Pro-Choice America founder in his earlier years as a doctor, where he performed thousands of abortions.
- BA (1975) in Economics, Columbia University
- seminary work, Pontifical University of the Holy Cross
- Doctorate in Sacred Theology (STD), University of Navarra
- John McCloskey's Popular Lifetime Reading Plan
- Page of Links to Articles by Father McCloskey
- Links to Articles by Father McCloskey from Catholicity.com
|This article about a Catholic clergyman is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a member of the Christian clergy in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Catholic Church-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|