C. S. Lee
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||Charlie S. Lee 
February 24, 1971
Cheongju, South Korea
|Other names||Charlie Lee, C.S. Lee|
|Notable work||Vince Masuka on Dexter|
|C. S. Lee|
|Revised Romanization||I Seung-hui|
Charlie S. Lee (Hangul: 이승희; born February 24, 1971), known professionally as C.S. Lee, is a Korean American actor. He is perhaps best known for playing sex-obsessed forensics analyst Vince Masuka on the Showtime drama series Dexter.
Lee was born in Cheongju, South Korea. Film became his passion in his junior year of high school while playing football at Hudson's Bay High School in Vancouver, Washington. Lee attended Cornish College of the Arts on an acting scholarship and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree. He graduated from the Yale School of Drama with a Master of Fine Arts degree. Lee then spent eight years in New York City acting with various theater companies, regional theater, as well as television and film. He is married to Lara Cho.
Outside Dexter, Lee played Dr. Ba on the HBO drama series, The Sopranos. He plays a doctor in the 2009 film The Unborn. Lee has also appeared as Harry Tang, Chuck's officious co-worker, in the NBC comedy-spy series Chuck and as a deputy in an episode of Monk, "Mr. Monk Is on the Run (Part One)". He can also be seen as the office worker holding the boombox in the award-winning Nextel commercial, "Nextel Dance Party". In the CBS Series The Unit, Lee plays a small part as a South Korean Submariner in episode 13 of the second season.
He also provides the voice of Jin Jae-Hoon and Illuminati Pyramidion in the video game, The Secret World. Overheard referencing various memes and other playful quips.
- Spin City (1998-1999) (Reporter)
- Random Hearts (1999) (Luncheonette Counterman)
- Guiding Light (2002) (Dr. Hong)
- Sophie (2002) (Father Kim)
- Law & Order (1998-2002) (Forensics Technician Turot / Kenny Chen / Pharmacist)
- Ed (2003) (Hal Clapone)
- Cha Cha de los Chans (2004) (Dr. Chan)
- Our Italian Husband (2004) (Shuei)
- The Stepford Wives (2004) (Additional Stepford Husband)
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (2004) (Gangste) (voice)
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent (2004-2006) (Detective Mike Lew)
- As the World Turns (2005) (Faux Hwa)
- David & Layla (2005) (Yun)
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (2005) (Pedestrian) (voice)
- Dexter (TV series) (2006–2013, 91 episodes) (Vince Masuka)
- The Sopranos (2006, 2 episodes) (Dr. Ba)
- The Unit (2007) (XO)
- Chuck (2007) (Harry Tang)
- Monk (2008) (Deputy Bell)
- The Unborn (2009) (Dr. Lester Caldwell)
- Dexter the Game (2009) (Vince Masuka)
- Innocence Blood (2012) (Vincent Lee)
- The Secret World (Jin Jae-Hoon / Illuminati / Pyramidion) (voice)
- Blue Bloods (2013) (Mr. Lin)
- Criminal Minds (2014) (Justin Leu)
- Fresh Off the Boat (2015, Episodes: "Success Perm" and "Huangsgiving") (Steve Chen)
- True Detective (2015, Episode: "Night Finds You") (Richard Geldof)
- The League (2015, Episode: "The Last Temptation of Andre") (Assistant Minister)
- Family Guy (2016, Episode: "Candy, Quahog Marshmallow") (Soap Opera Actor) (voice)
- Davila, Florangela (2007-10-07). "Television | "Dexter's" C.S. Lee gets to be "the naughty one" | Seattle Times Newspaper". Seattletimes.com. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- "C.S. Lee as Vincent Masuka in Dexter". Sho.com. Retrieved 2013-09-15.