C. U. Shah College of Engineering and Technology, Surendranagar
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Chairman||Jitendra G. Sanghvi|
|Principal||Dr. Kalpesh Wandra|
|Location||Surendranagar, Gujarat, India
|Affiliations||Gujarat Technological University AICTE|
C. U. Shah College of Engineering and Technology is located in Wadhwan City, close to Surendranagar in Gujarat. It is a self-financed institute, established in September 1997. C.U.Shah College of Engineering and Technology, also known as "CCET" is approved by the AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated with Gujarat Technological University. The college was established with the economical help of Late Shri C.U.Shah.
CCET is located on State Highway No 17. It is at a distance of 12 km from the Surendranagar Railway Junction and about 8 km far from Surendranagar Bus Depot. Frequency of private transport is ample.
- Automobile Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- M.Tech CAD/CAM
- M.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering
- M.Tech Computer Engineering
- M.Tech [ VLSI]
- Huge Library with bogus staff. Always starts late and stops working early. Also keep changing their clock.
- 2691 Online Journals.
- A large workshop for Carpentry, Machine, Welding, Fitting, Smithy, Foundry.
- Worst hostel for Boys.
- Leased Line Internet connectivity of 6mbps and wifi and you need to pay extra to use that.
- A food canteen with worst food and staff.
- Durty culture. Full dadagiri.
C.U. Shah College of Engineering and Technology is managed by Vardhman Bharti Trust.
- Chairman: Dr. Jitendra G. Sanghvi (Trust Representative)
- Principal: Dr. Kalpesh Wandra.