C. V. Raman Global University
|Motto||Quality Education for New Millennium|
|Chairman||Er. Sanjib Ku. Rout|
|Principal||Prof. (Dr.) Bhabes Bhattacharya|
|Campus||Bidyanagar, Mahura, Janla, Bhubaneswar|
|Affiliations||BPUT, AICTE, NAAC, NBA|
C. V. Raman Global University is an engineering and management institution located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. It was established in 1997 as C.V. Raman College of Engineering by Sanjib Kumar Rout under C.V. Raman Group of Institutions. The institute is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and is certified to ISO 9001:2000 quality.
The institute is rated "A" by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and is affiliated to Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT). On 29 February 2020, the college was granted university status and was renamed C. V. Raman Global University.
The college offers four-year undergraduate B.Tech degree programs and two-year postgraduate degree M.Tech programs. It also offers a three-year postgraduate degree program in Master of Computer Applications, two-year master's degree in MBA and three-year B.Tech degree for diploma holders under lateral entry scheme with the approval of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated under Biju Patnaik University of Technology. It also offers a three-year Diploma in Engineering in various disciplines under Orissa State Council of Technical Education & Vocational Training.
|Engineering – India|
- "Recognition of CVRCE". CVRCE. Archived from the original on 2 March 2012. Retrieved 22 April 2011.
- "NAAC accredition". CVRCE. Archived from the original on 2 March 2012. Retrieved 6 December 2011.
- "CVRCE Courses". CVRCE. Archived from the original on 24 January 2012. Retrieved 22 April 2011.
- "PG courses". CVRCE. Archived from the original on 24 January 2012. Retrieved 6 December 2011.
- "National Institutional Ranking Framework 2021 (Engineering)". National Institutional Ranking Framework. Ministry of Education. 9 September 2021.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to C. V. Raman Global University.|