From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from C. maxima (disambiguation))
C. maxima may refer to:
- Canna maxima, a perennial plant
- Cattleya maxima, a plant with a yellow stripe on its flower lip
- Cecropia maxima, a plant endemic to Ecuador
- Chrysoglossa maxima, a Central American moth
- Citrus maxima, a plant native to Asia
- Collocalia maxima, a cave-nesting swift
- Coracina maxima, a bird endemic to Australia
- Corylus maxima, an Old World hazel
- Crocomela maxima, a Bolivian moth
- Cucurbita maxima, a squash native to South America
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same abbreviated species scientific name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.