C18 (C standard revision)
|C Language Revisions|
|K&R C • ANSI C • C99 • C11 • C18 • C2x|
C18 (previously known as C17) is the informal name for ISO/IEC 9899:2018, the most recent standard for the C programming language, published in June 2018. It replaced C11 (standard ISO/IEC 9899:2011).
Changes from C11
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (August 2018)
C18 addressed defects in C11 without introducing new language features.
__STDC_VERSION__ macro is increased to the value
List of compilers supporting C18:
- ANSI C, C90, C99, C11 – previous standards for the C programming language
- C++98, C++03, C++11, C++14, C++17, C++20 – versions of the C++ programming language standard
- Compatibility of C and C++
- "ISO/IEC 9899:2018 - Information technology -- Programming languages -- C". www.iso.org.
- "The Standard - C". www.iso-9899.info.
- "WG 14 Document log". www.open-std.org.
- "Using the GNU Compiler Collection (GCC): C Dialect Options". gcc.gnu.org.
- "IAR Information Center for Arm - Release notes". netstorage.iar.com.
- N2176, archived final draft of the standard
- N2244, defect report summary for C11
- ISO C Working Group's official website
- Gustedt, Jens (17 April 2018). "C17", changes from C11
|C language standards||Succeeded by|
|This programming-language-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|