|Industry||Concert promotion, event production and artist management|
|Founder||Charles Attal, Charlie Jones and Charlie Walker|
|Headquarters||Austin, Texas, United States|
C3 Presents is a concert promotion, event production and artist management company based out of Austin, Texas. C3 was founded by Charles Attal, Charlie Jones and Charlie Walker in 2007, and, as of December 2014, is part of the Live Nation concert and tour brand.
After the New York Times announced "advanced talks" between Live Nation and C3 Presents in early October 2014, the purchase of a 51-per cent stake in the Austin company was confirmed on 22 December of the same year. Described at the time of the acquisition as "the largest independent concerts company in its space", C3 reported revenue to the value of US$124 million in 2013 and was targeted by Live Nation for its festival portfolio. The C3 founders told reporters that they were "excited" by the development, but made no mention of the Big Day Out festival.
Annually, C3 Presents produces the following festivals:
- Austin City Limits Music Festival
- Austin Food & Wine Festival
- Lollapalooza Chicago, Argentina, Brasil, Chile, France, Germany
- Voodoo Experience
- Free Press Summer Fest
- Shaky Knees Music Festival
- Shaky Beats Music Festival
- Music Midtown
- Music City Food & Wine Festival
- Big Day Out
- Orion Music + More
C3 was involved with the team of Barack Obama after he was elected as the U.S. president in 2008. The company first worked with Obama during his presidential campaign and oversaw a number of outdoor rallies in Texas. C3 then produced Obama's election-night rally at Grant Park in Chicago, Illinois, in November 2008, as well as the parade and inaugural balls. The inauguration and parade, as well as the swearing-in ceremony, was managed by C3 at the National Mall, while the balls included: Kids Inaugural, Live Earth Green Inaugural Ball, Huffington Post Pre-Inaugural Ball, Feeding America and RIAA Inauguration Charity Ball, and MoveOn.org’s Manifest Hope Inaugural Party. The numerous performers at the inaugural balls included Miley Cyrus, Melissa Etheridge, John Legend, Herbie Hancock, Rihanna and Santigold.
The company then produced the televised We Are One: The Obama Inaugural Celebration at the Lincoln Memorial event in Washington, D.C., held in January 2009. The celebration at Lincoln Memorial was especially notable, as it featured performances from Sheryl Crow, Bruce Springsteen, Stevie Wonder, will.i.am, Jay-Z, Beyoncé, Kanye West, James Taylor and Pete Seeger. Televised on the HBO cable channel, the special garnered 4.1 million viewers on television and 700,000 viewers online. After the concert, Jones, Attal and Walker met the Obama family and presented them with a guitar that had been signed by all of the artists who performed on the day.
C3 Presents is the third largest concert promoter in the United States, behind Live Nation and AEG Live. First in 2007, and again in 2010, 2011 and 2012 C3 was awarded Top Independent Promoter from Billboard.
In addition to promotion and production, C3 Presents also has an artist management division operating in New York City, Los Angeles, Nashville, and Austin. C3 Management has a current roster of over 50 musicians. 
- Ben Sisario (6 October 2014). "Live Nation Seeks Deal for Stake in Promoter". The New York Times. Retrieved 25 January 2015.
- Lars Brandle (22 December 2014). "Live Nation Completes Deal for C3 Presents". Billboard. Billboard. Retrieved 25 January 2015.
- Jack Goodall (March 2009). "BaROCK Obama’s Inauguration". The Music Business Journal. Berklee College of Music. Retrieved 25 January 2015.
- Ray Waddell (16 January 2009). "C3 Presents To Provide Services For Obama Concert, Parade". Billboard Biz. Billboard. Retrieved 25 January 2015.
- Lollapalooza, Promoters and the Stage of Chicago
- Billboard Touring Conference and Awards Archived 2010-07-24 at the Wayback Machine.
- C3 Presents Clients
|This article about a music industry company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|