From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CAAC is an acronym which may refer to the following:
- Capital Area Activities Conference, a high school sports league centered on Lansing, Michigan, USA
- Cardiff Amateur Athletic Club, a Cardiff-based athletics club
- Central Australian Aboriginal Congress, an Indigenous health services provider in Alice Springs, NT, Australia
- Certified Advanced Addiction Counselor
- Children And Armed Conflict
- Chinese Athletics Administrative Center, a sporting governing body in China
- Civil Aviation Administration of China, an administrative body of the People's Republic of China
- Computer-Aided Algorithmic Composition
- Contemporary African Art Collection, a private collection created in 1990 by Italian business man Jean Pigozzi
- Cool As A Cucumber
- Cyclic Alkyl Amino Carbenes, a class of chemical substances with a low valent carbon atom
The Caac language is spoken in New Caledonia.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CAAC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.