From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from CACA)
|Look up Caca or caca in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caca or CACA may refer to:
- Chinese American Citizens Alliance
- Cacá (footballer, born 1982), nickname of Brazilian footballer Lucas de Deus Santos
- Cacá (footballer, born 1979), nickname of Brazilian footballer Carlos Eduardo Ferrari
- (Z)-4-Amino-2-butenoic acid or CACA, a selective GABAC agonist
- Caca Bonita, a 1995 album by Papa Roach
- Cacāre, Latin for "to defecate" and the root of the slang term "caca"
- Kaka (disambiguation)
- libcaca, a software library that converts pixel information into colored ASCII art
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.