Contemporary Art Centre of South Australia
The Contemporary Art Centre of South Australia (CACSA) is an art museum and art space located in Adelaide, Australia. The CACSA is one of Australia's most prominent contemporary art organisations, and its mission is "promote, develop and support contemporary art practice and critical thinking through South Australian, national and international exhibitions, publications, debate and associated activities."
The CACSA was established in 1942 as the Contemporary Art Society as a breakway from the Royal Society of Arts. Today, the CACSA is one of the 12 members of the national Contemporary Art Organisations of Australia (CAOS). The CACSA also publishes the quarterly art journal Contemporary Visual Arts and Culture Broadsheet, and the journal is currently in its 43rd year of publication.
- "About". The Contemporary Art Centre of South Australia.
- "CACSA 2014: Staff". The Contemporary Art Centre of South Australia.
- "Art and AsiaPacific: Issues 33-36". Fine Art Press. 2002. p. 19. ISSN 1039-3625.
- "Members". Contemporary Art Organisations of Australia (CAOS).
- "BROADSHEET". The Contemporary Art Centre of South Australia.