From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up CAD or cad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CAD is a commonly used acronym for computer-aided design.
CAD or Cad may also refer to:
- CAD (gene), an enzyme-encoding gene
- Caspase-activated DNase (CAD), a protein encoded by the DFFB gene in humans
- Coronary artery disease (CAD), a group of cardiovascular diseases
- CAD, currency code of the Canadian dollar
- Capital Adequacy Directives CAD1 and CAD2, EU directives on capital requirements
Science and technology
- Cold-air damming or CAD, a meteorological phenomenon
- Collisionally activated dissociation (CAD), a technique in mass spectrometry
- Computer-aided design or CAD, software for precision drawings and designs
- Computer-aided dispatch (CAD), software used to dispatch and track vehicles or personnel
- CAD (TransMilenio), a mass-transit station in Bogotá, Colombia
- Center axle disconnect or CAD, a type of automotive drivetrain
- Civil Aviation Department (Hong Kong), also called CAD
- CAD, the IATA code for Wexford County Airport in Michigan, United States
- CAD, the station code for Cadoxton railway station in Wales
- Cad Coles (1886–1942), American baseball player
- Central Ammunition Depot (disambiguation), several depots nicknamed "CAD"
- Chicago Assyrian Dictionary (CAD), dictionary of the Akkadian language
- Cylindrical algebraic decomposition (CAD), a notion and an algorithm in computer algebra and real algebraic geometry
- cad, the ISO 639 code for the Caddo language of the Caddo Nation of Oklahoma
- CAD, abbreviation for the American Ctrl+Alt+Del (webcomic)
- Civil Affairs Division (CAD), of the U.S. Army
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CAD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.