(Redirected from CAD (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up CAD or cad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CAD is a commonly used acronym for computer-aided design.
CAD or Cad may also refer to:
- CAD (gene), an enzyme-encoding gene
- Caspase-activated DNase, a protein encoded by the DFFB gene in humans
- Coronary artery disease, a group of cardiovascular diseases
- CAD, currency code of the Canadian dollar
- Capital Adequacy Directives CAD1 and CAD2, EU directives on capital requirements
Science and technology
- Cold-air damming, a meteorological phenomenon
- Collisionally activated dissociation, a technique in mass spectrometry
- Computer-aided diagnosis, software for assisting physicians in the interpretation of medical images
- Computer-aided dispatch, software used to dispatch and track vehicles or personnel
- CAD (TransMilenio), a mass-transit station in Bogotá, Colombia
- Center axle disconnect, a type of automotive drivetrain
- Civil Aviation Department (Hong Kong), also called CAD
- CAD, the IATA code for Wexford County Airport in Michigan, United States
- CAD, the station code for Cadoxton railway station in Wales
- Cad (character), a man who is aware of gentlemanly codes, but unable to live up to them
- Cad Coles (1886–1942), American baseball player
- Central Ammunition Depot (disambiguation), several depots nicknamed "CAD"
- Chicago Assyrian Dictionary, dictionary of the Akkadian language
- Cylindrical algebraic decomposition, a notion and an algorithm in computer algebra and real algebraic geometry
- cad, the ISO 639 code for the Caddo language of the Caddo Nation of Oklahoma
- CAD, abbreviation for the American Ctrl+Alt+Del (webcomic)
- Civil Affairs Division, of the U.S. Army
- CADS (disambiguation)
- CADD (disambiguation)
- CAAD, abbreviation for Computer-aided architectural design
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.