From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cAMP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CAMP or cAMP may stand for:
- Cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP)
- Cathelicidin, or Cathelicidin antimicrobial peptide
- Campaign Against Marijuana Planting
- Central Atlantic magmatic province
- CAMP (company), an Italian manufacturer of climbing equipment
- (+)-cis-2-Aminomethylcyclopropane carboxylic acid, a GABAA-ρ agonist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CAMP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.