CANDLE Synchrotron Research Institute
|Director||Prof. Vasili Tsakanov|
|Affiliations||Ministry of Education and Science of Armenia|
Officially the Center for the Advancement of Natural Discoveries using Light Emission, more commonly CANDLE Synchrotron Research Institute, is a project and a research center-institute in Yerevan, Armenia. CANDLE is a project of 3 gigaelectronvolts energy, third generation synchrotron light source for fundamental, industrial and applied research in biology, physics, chemistry, medicine, material and environmental sciences.
The project is claimed to be demanded by international scientific community and is expected to have a vast impact on development of science in Armenia.
- "Armenia with CANDLE project and without it: two different countries (in Russian)". Golos Aarmenii. 2010-02-04. Archived from the original on 2011-04-06. Retrieved 2011-02-04.
- New land allocated for the CANDLE project
- Official website
- CANDLE Project Overview, V.Tsakanov, Proc. PAC'2005, Knoxville, Tennessee.
- "Armenian Government discusses Candle project". News.am. 2010-12-10. Retrieved 2011-01-05.
- "RA Government to participate in establishment of CANDLE international center". PanARMENIAN.Net. 2010-05-06. Retrieved 2011-02-04.