(Redirected from CAY)
A cay is a small, low-elevation, sandy island on the surface of a coral reef.
Cay or CAY may also refer to:
- Cay (volcano), a volcano in the Andes mountains in Chile
- Çay, a town and district in Turkey
- Cayman Islands, by IOC country code
- Cayenne – Félix Eboué Airport, by IATA airport code
- Cay (band), an alternative rock band based in London
- The Cay, a novel by Theodore Taylor
- Cayuga language, an Iroquoian language of Ontario, US
- Central Alaskan Yup'ik language, an Eskimo language of Alaska, US
- Chevra Ahavas Yisroel, a Brooklyn congregation
- Histidine, by genetic code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.