College of Business Administration (CBA)
|Motto||Education for Job Opportunities|
|Location||Jeddah and Dahaban, Saudi Arabia|
|Colors||Red and blue|
The Institute of Business Administration was established in 2000 as a private institute for business and commerce studies. It became the College of Business Administration (CBA) in 2003. It is now known as the University of Business and Technology.
The objectives ate given in 
CBA is accredited by the Saudi Ministry of Higher Education. In June 2012, UBT was awarded the National Accreditation NCAAA (National Commission for Academic Accreditation and Assessment).  CBA is the first private college in Saudi Arabia that is working towards the Institutional and Programs accreditation from the NCAAA for the period May 2010 to May 2014 for the following five programs:
- Human Resource
- Management Information System
CBA did not apply for accrediting supply chain management program since "the students had not graduated from the program yet", as announced by Dr. Abdullah Dahlan (board of trustees, chairman).
The college offers bachelor of business administration (BBA) degrees with the following specializations:
- Human Resources Management
- Management Information Systems
- Supply Chain Management
-  Archived 7 December 2010 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Private Colleges". MOHE. 17 October 2011. Retrieved 26 March 2013.
- "Congrats UBT / CBA!". Facebook. 6 July 2012. Retrieved 26 March 2013.
- صحيفة عكاظ (30 June 2012). "صحيفة عكاظ- شؤون الوطن - بأمر الملك: جامعة للتكنولوجيا بجدة و9 كليات جديدة". Okaz. Retrieved 26 March 2013.
- "Timeline Photos". Facebook. Retrieved 26 March 2013.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 26 December 2010. Retrieved 31 January 2011.
-  Archived 20 January 2011 at the Wayback Machine.