|Picture format||576i 16:9 SDTV|
Extreme Sports Channel
|Launched||16 November 2009|
|Freeview (UK)||Channel 67|
|Virgin Media (UK)||Channel 197|
|Virgin Media Ireland||Channel 163|
|11344 V 27500 5/6|
|Virgin TV Anywhere||Watch live (UK only)|
|FilmOn||nu-drama Watch live|
On 14 September 2009, it was revealed that the international arm of CBS, CBS Studios International, struck a joint venture deal with Chellomedia to launch six CBS-branded channels in the UK during 2009. The new channels would replace Zone Romantica, Zone Thriller, Zone Horror and Zone Reality, plus timeshift services Zone Horror +1 and Zone Reality +1. On 1 October 2009, it was announced that CBS Reality, CBS Reality +1, CBS Drama and CBS Action would launch on 16 November 2009 replacing Zone Reality, Zone Reality +1, Zone Romantica and Zone Thriller. On 5 April 2010, Zone Horror and Zone Horror +1 were rebranded by Horror Channel and Horror Channel +1, following the rebrand of the portfolio's other three channels in November 2009.
On 1 August 2012 Chellomedia revealed that all European versions of the Zone Channels would be rebranded into CBS Channels. CBS Drama replaced Zone Romantica on 3 December 2012 (in Poland replaced Club TV).
CBS Reality launched on Freeview on 1 April 2014 followed by CBS Action on 1 October 2014 and as of July 2014, CBS Reality +1, CBS Action, CBS Drama & Horror Channel are available on the YouView platform as part of TalkTalk Plus TV's Entertainment Boost, but were removed from the EPG on 2 June 2015.
CBS Drama closed in Poland on 31 December 2016.
CBS Drama broadcasts shows from the UK (such as Bad Girls, Waterloo Road, Footballers Wives), America (Dallas, CSI, Knots Landing), and Australia (Return To Eden, Bondi Rescue).
- Bad Girls
- Bonanza (Also shown on Spotlight TV)
- CSI: Miami
- Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman
- Judge Judy
- The Love Boat
- Touched by an Angel
- CBS Reality
- CBS Justice
- CBS Europa
- CBS Studios International
- AMC Networks International
- RTL CBS Extreme
- RTL CBS Entertainment
- "CBS FINALChello Zone partnership press release". Chello Zone. 14 September 2009. Archived from the original (DOC) on 24 July 2011.
- "CBS to launch UK channels with Chellomedia". Broadcastnow. 14 September 2009.
- "Zone Horror rebrands as Horror Channel". Broadband TV News. 31 March 2010.
- "CBS and Chellomedia take entertainment across EMEA". Broadband TV News. 1 August 2012.
- "Kanały CBS w Polsce. Co w ramówce?". Media2.pl. 30 November 2012.
- "CBS Drama kończy nadawanie w Polsce" (in Polish). 26 November 2016.
|This article about a television station is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|