|Broadcast area||United Kingdom & Ireland|
|Picture format||576i 16:9 SDTV|
Extreme Sports Channel
|Launched||16 November 2009 (UK Version)|
21 November 2019 (Africa)
|Replaced||Zone Thriller (2009)|
|Former names||CBS Action (2009–2018)|
|Freeview (UK)||Channel 40|
|Virgin Media (UK)||Channel 192|
|Virgin Media Ireland||Channel 138|
|11344 V 27500 5/6|
|DStv (Africa)||Channel 170|
|Virgin TV Anywhere||Watch live (UK only)|
On 14 September 2009, it was revealed that the international arm of CBS, CBS Studios International, struck a joint venture deal with Chellomedia to launch six CBS-branded channels in the UK during 2009. The new channels would replace Zone Romantica, Zone Thriller, Zone Horror and Zone Reality, plus timeshift services Zone Horror +1 and Zone Reality +1. On 1 October 2009, it was announced that CBS Reality, CBS Reality +1, CBS Drama and CBS Action would launch on 16 November 2009 replacing Zone Reality, Zone Reality +1, Zone Romantica and Zone Thriller. On 5 April 2010, Zone Horror and Zone Horror +1 were rebranded as Horror Channel and Horror Channel +1, following the rebrand of the portfolio's other three channels in November 2009.
CBS Reality launched on Freeview on 1 April 2014, and as of July 2014, CBS Reality +1, CBS Action, CBS Drama & Horror Channel are available on the YouView platform as part of TalkTalk TV's Entertainment Boost. A placeholder launched on Freeview and YouView on 29 August 2014 for CBS Action on channel 90, in addition to the channel being provided on the YouView TalkTalk platform. The channel started broadcasting on channel 70 on 1 October 2014. Then on 19 February 2015, CBS Action moved from channel 70 to channel 64 on Freeview. On 2 June 2015, it was removed from YouView channel 485. On 15 March 2017, a timeshift version of CBS Action launched on Freeview channel 90. It was affected by the Freeview changes on 2 August 2017, moving to channel 64 and CBS Action to 39. The timeshift version of CBS Action ceased broadcasting on Freeview on 31 January 2018, and was removed from the EPG on 23 April 2018. It returned on 7 January 2020 on DVB-T2 devices as CBS Justice +1 on channel 69, but closed again on 22 June 2020 to make room for COM7 following the closure of COM8.
On 5 December 2018 CBS Action rebranded as CBS Justice.
On 21 November 2019, CBS Justice launched a local version across Africa.
On 4 November 2020, the channel moved to channel 40 on Freeview as part of a move up where every channel from channel 24 to 54 on the platform moved up one place to allow BBC Four to move to channel 24 in Scotland due to new Ofcom rules regarding certain PSB channels requiring greater prominence on EPGs.
- The High Chaparral
- CSI: Miami
- CSI: NY
- Diagnosis Murder
- Father Dowling Mysteries
- Mission: Impossible
- NCIS: Los Angeles
- Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Walker, Texas Ranger
- The 4400 (now airing on Horror Channel)
- 18 Wheels of Justice
- The A-Team (now on Paramount Network)
- Bad Girls (now on CBS Drama)
- Cops (now airing on TruTV)
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- Queen of Swords (aspect ratio pan and scan version from 16:9 aspect ratio)
- Adventure Inc. (aspect ratio pan and scan version from 16:9 aspect ratio)
- F/X: The Series
- Gunsmoke (seasons 7-18) (now on CBS Drama)
- Hawaii Five-O
- In Deep
- Jake 2.0
- Knight Rider (now on Paramount Network and British Forces Broadcasting Service)
- La Femme Nikita
- Mission: Impossible (1988 TV series)
- Remington Steele
- Space Precinct ( Now on ITV4)
- Star Trek: Voyager (now on Horror Channel)
- Star Trek: The Original Series (now on Horror Channel)
- Starsky & Hutch (now airing on Forces TV)
- The Fugitive
- The Pretender
- The Sentinel
- Suspicious Agenda
- To Serve and Protect
- Jake and the Fatman
- The Twilight Zone (1985 TV series)
- Thunder in Paradise
- Ultimate Force
- CBS Reality
- CBS Drama
- CBS Europa
- CBS Studios International
- AMC Networks International
- Blue Ant Extreme
- Blue Ant Entertainment
- "CBS FINALChello Zone partnership press release". Chello Zone. 2009-09-14. Archived from the original (DOC) on 2011-07-24.
- "CBS to launch UK channels with Chellomedia". Broadcastnow. 2009-09-14.
- "Zone Horror rebrands as Horror Channel". Broadband TV News. 2010-03-31.
- "CBS Action to become CBS Justice". a516digital.com. 27 November 2018.