From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CBS Records may refer to:
- CBS Records or CBS/Sony, former name of Sony Music Entertainment, a global record company
- CBS Records, label for Columbia Records recordings released outside North America from 1962 to 1990
- CBS Records (2006), founded in 2006 for recordings featured in CBS network programs
- CBS Records International, an arm of Columbia Records founded in 1962
- CBS Discos, former name of Sony Music Latin
- CBS Associated Records, a CBS imprint label in the 1980s to early 1990s
- CBS Masterworks Records, former name of Sony Classical Records
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CBS Records.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.