From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CBS Records may refer to:
- CBS Records International, an arm of Columbia Records founded in 1962
- Columbia Records, a record label whose recordings were issued outside North America on the CBS label from 1962 to 1990
- Discos CBS International, Latin American market branch of CBS, created in 1980 and now branded as Sony Music Latin
- CBS Associated Records, a CBS imprint label in the 1980s to early 1990s
- CBS Masterworks Records, the classical music arm of the pre-1991 CBS Records; renamed Sony Classical Records in 1990
- Sony Music Entertainment, formerly known as CBS Records, Inc., a global record company
- CBS Records (2006), a record label founded by CBS Corporation in 2006 for recordings featured in CBS network programs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CBS Records.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.