From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up CCD in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CCD can stand for:
- Carbonate compensation depth, a property of oceans
- Colony collapse disorder, a phenomenon involving the abrupt disappearance of honey bees in a beehive or Western honey bee colony
- centicandela (ccd), an SI unit of luminous intensity denoting one hundredth of a candela.
- Central composite design, an experimental design in response surface methodology for building a second order model for a response variable without a complete three-level factorial
- Charge-coupled device, an electronic light sensor used in various devices including digital cameras
- .ccd, the filename extension for CloneCD's CD image file
- See closed captioning for closed-caption display, a technology for displaying text information embedded in video signals
- Air-independent propulsion a.k.a. closed-cycle diesel engines, propulsion used on diesel submarines
- Computacenter Distribution, the distribution arm of Computacenter PLC
- Continuous collision detection, especially in rigid-body dynamics
- Caput-collum-diaphyseal angle, the angle between the neck and the shaft of the femur in the hip
- Cleidocranial dysostosis (also called cleidocranial dysplasia), a genetic abnormality in humans
- Central core disease, a rare neuromuscular disorder
- Congenital chloride diarrhea, a rare disorder in babies
- Continuity of Care Document, an XML-based markup standard for patient medical document exchange
- Certified Clinical Densitometrist, a professional certification in the field of bone densitometry from The International Society for Clinical Densitometry
- Confraternity of Christian Doctrine, religious education programs of the Catholic Church normally designed for children, originated in Italy
- Community College of Denver, a community college with six campuses around Denver, USA
- Community College District
- Cincinnati Country Day School, a non-parochial, private school in Indian Hill, USA
Politics and government
- Census county division, a term used by the United States Census Bureau
- Center City District, an economic development agency for the Center City area of Philadelphia.
- Christian Democratic Centre, a defunct Italian political party, known as Centro Cristiano Democratico in Italian.
- City and County of Denver, the consolidated city-county government in the capital of Colorado
- Christian Care Foundation for Children with Disabilities, an NGO in Thailand
- Council for a Community of Democracies, an NGO in the USA
- Canadian Coalition for Democracies, a non-governmental advocacy organization in Canada
- Café Coffee Day, a chain of coffee shops in India
- Centre Counter Defence, also known as the Scandinavian Defense, a chess opening
- Colorado Springs and Cripple Creek District Railway
- Convention Centre Dublin, a convention centre on the Dublin Docklands.
- Country Club of Detroit
- Credit card debt
- CCD Tigers Cricket Club, a team in the Premier League of the Namibia Cricket Board
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CCD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.