Jump to navigation Jump to search
CCK may refer to:
- Chiang Ching-kuo, the former President of the Republic of China, who proposed the Ten Major Construction Projects called "Taiwan Economic Miracle"
- Ching Chuan Kang Air Base, an air base used by the Republic of China Air Force in Taichung, Taiwan
- Chama Cha Kijamii, a political party in Tanzania
- Choa Chu Kang, a suburban town in Singapore
- Complementary code keying, a modulation technique used in IEEE 802.11b
- Cholecystokinin, a digestive hormone
- Client Customization Kit, a set of tools to aid in distributing customized Mozilla clients
- the Cocos Islands' ISO 3166-1 3-letter country code
- Communications Commission of Kenya
- Candy Coated Killahz a Canadian hip-hop/electronic music group.
- Chris Kanyon (1970–2010), a professional wrestler, also known as Chris "Campaign" Kanyon and shortened to CCK
- Composite candidate key, a candidate key comprising more than one field
- Campbell's Creek Railroad
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands Airport, with IATA code CCK
- Néstor Kirchner Cultural Centre, "Centro Cultural Kirchner" in Spanish language, institution in Argentina
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CCK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.