Jump to navigation Jump to search
CCK may refer to:
- Chiang Ching-kuo, the former President of the Republic of China, who proposed the Ten Major Construction Projects called "Taiwan Economic Miracle"
- Ching Chuan Kang Air Base, an air base used by the Republic of China Air Force in Taichung, Taiwan
- Chama Cha Kijamii, a political party in Tanzania
- Choa Chu Kang, a suburban town in Singapore
- Complementary code keying, a modulation technique used in IEEE 802.11b
- Cholecystokinin, a digestive hormone
- Client Customization Kit, a set of tools to aid in distributing customized Mozilla clients
- the Cocos Islands' ISO 3166-1 3-letter country code
- Communications Commission of Kenya
- Candy Coated Killahz a Canadian hip-hop/electronic music group.
- Chris Kanyon (1970–2010), a professional wrestler, also known as Chris "Campaign" Kanyon and shortened to CCK
- Composite candidate key, a candidate key comprising more than one field
- Campbell's Creek Railroad
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands Airport, with IATA code CCK
- Néstor Kirchner Cultural Centre, "Centro Cultural Kirchner" in Spanish language, institution in Argentina
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CCK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.