Jump to navigation Jump to search
CCK may refer to:
- Cholecystokinin, a digestive hormone
- Choa Chu Kang, Singapore
- Ching Chuan Kang Air Base, Taiwan
- Cocos Islands (by ISO 3166-1 country code)
- Complementary code keying, a modulation technique used in IEEE 802.11b
- Composite candidate key, a candidate key comprising more than one field
- Client Customization Kit, a set of tools to aid in distributing customized Mozilla clients, see list of Mozilla products
- Chama Cha Kijamii, a political party in Tanzania
- Communications Commission of Kenya
- Candy Coated Killahz a Canadian hip-hop/electronic music group.
- Néstor Kirchner Cultural Centre, "Centro Cultural Kirchner" in Spanish language, institution in Argentina
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CCK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.