This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (May 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
A Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) is someone in the IT industry who has achieved a professional level of Cisco career certification, which is a type of IT professional certification created by Cisco Systems, best for Network Operations Specialist, Network administrators & engineers.
There are eight areas of the professional Certifications.  It is designed for the requirement of the IT industries.
- CCNP Cloud
- CCNP Collaboration
- CCNP Data Center
- CCNP Routing and Switching
- CCNP Security
- CCNP Service Provider
- CCNP Wireless
To apply for the CCNP exam, Entry-level Cisco certifications need to be passed in advance.
- The associate-level certification programs are: CCNA Routing and Switching, CCNA Collaboration,CCNA Industrial etc.
- Each area of a CCNP license requires passing the relevant exams for certification of the professional understanding and capability of networking.
- For example, the CCNP Routing and Switching consists of three exams:  Implementing Cisco IP Routing, Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks and Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks
- CCNP Routing and Switching - IT Certificates and Career Paths - Cisco Systems
|This engineering-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|