From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CCS may refer to:
- Calculus of communicating systems, a process algebra (concurrency theory)
- Coded Character Set, a function from a subset of non-negative integers to characters.
- Code Composer Studio, an integrated development environment for embedded systems by Texas Instruments
- Common-channel signaling, a type of communication signaling
- Call Control Server, a server between terminals in telecommunications
- Custom Computer Services, a C compiler
- Carbon capture and storage, the process of capturing CO2 usually at source, and storing it, usually in geologic formations.
- Capsanthin/capsorubin synthase, an enzyme
- Chinese Chemical Society (Taipei), a scholarly organization
- Critical community size, parameter used in vaccination and eradication campaigns
- Callahan's Crosstime Saloon, a series of novels and vignettes by author Spider Robinson.
- Cardcaptor Sakura, a magical girl manga and anime series created by Clamp.
- Collective Consciousness Society, a British popular music group led by blues guitarist Alexis Korner, more often known by its initials CCS.
- Common Core State Standards Initiative (Common Core) - The latest set of curricula created for the United States to be implemented as national educational standards.
- College of Creative Studies, Santa Barbara, California
- College for Creative Studies, Detroit, Michigan
- Caroline Chisholm School, England
- Cowbridge Comprehensive School, Wales
- Calvary Christian School
- Cornway College a private, co-educational, day and boarding school in Zimbabwe
- Coventry Christian Schools
- Community Christian School (disambiguation)
- Casino Christian School, Casino, New South Wales
- Cases Computer Simulations, video game company specializing in strategy and war games
- Community Combat System, a "meter" used to allow Second Life roleplay to behave more like traditional MMO and video games.
- Candy Crush Saga, a video game that was released on April 12, 2012 for Facebook, and then released on November 14, 2012 for smartphones
- Cellular confinement systems (geocells), a honeycombed geosythethetic matrix filled with granular material used for soil confinement, stabilization and reinforcement.
- Cabinet Committee on Security, a committee of Cabinet of India which decides on important issues such as India's defence expenditure and matters of National Security.
- Centre de Coordination et Surêté, Government of Québéc
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society
- Ceylon Civil Service
- China Communications Services
- China Classification Society
- Clece Care Services Limited, Domiciliary Care Services provider in the United Kingdom, Nationwide
- Circuit City Stores, US and Puerto Rico
- Combined Chiefs of Staff, supreme military command for the western Allies during World War II
- Communist Corresponding Society, a Marxist discussion and policy-development group
- Comparative Cognition Society, a scientific society for the study of animal cognition and comparative psychology
- Computer Conservation Society
- Consumers Cooperative Services, a network of New York City consumer cooperatives founded in the 1920s
- Crippled Children Society, known as CCS Disability Action, a New Zealand advocacy organisation founded in 1935 by Alexander Gillies
- Crown Commercial Service, an executive agency and trading fund of the Cabinet Office of the UK Government
- Simón Bolívar International Airport in Caracas, Venezuela - IATA airport code
- Canadian Cue Sport Association
- CC Sabathia, baseball player
- Cardiff City Stadium, Home of Cardiff City FC
- Central Coast Section part of the California Interscholastic Federation
- Championship Cup Series, motorcycle road racing sanctioning body
- Capital City Service, football hooligan gang attached to Hibernian FC
- Combined charging system - A plug standard for fast charging vehicles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CCS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.