Jump to navigation Jump to search
CCSA may stand for:
- Cab Calloway School of the Arts, a magnet school for grades 6-12 in Delaware
- Canadian Centre on Substance Abuse, Canada's national addictions agency
- Central Collegiate Ski Association, an NCAA college athletic conference
- Certification in Control Self-Assessment
- China Communications Standards Association
- Cleveland Council on Soviet Anti-Semitism, founded by Louis Rosenblum
- Clifton School (South Africa)
- Coastal Collegiate Sports Association, an NCAA Division I college athletic conference for swimming, diving and beach-volleyball
- Committee for the Coordination of Statistical Activities, a forum for good practice in statistical activities of international organizations
- Cook County State's Attorney
- Creative Commons Share Alike, a Creative Commons License permitting distribution of derivative works only under a license identical to that under which the work was released
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CCSA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.