|CCTV-7 军事 农业|
16:9/4:3 (576i, SDTV)|
16:9 (1080i, HDTV)
China Central Television Headquarters|
East 3rd Ring Road off Guanghua Road
Chaoyang Metropolitan, Beijing Central Business District
|CCTV Analog (PAL-D)||Channel 7 (SD)|
|CCTV Digital (MUX3)||Channel 7 (SD)/507(HD)|
|CNTV Ai Bugu||CCTV-7|
CCTV-7 is a flagship free-to-air terrestrial television channel of the CCTV in the People's Republic of China. It has a mixture of agricultural and military programmes and is available to both cable and terrestrial television viewers and is broadcast from the China Central Television Headquarters at East 3rd Ring Road off Guanghua Road in Chaoyang Metropolitan form Beijing Central Business District.
Opening and closing times
CCTV-7 closes down at nearly 01:00 BJT with closing theme featuring of tomorrow schedule for the next day's television programme listings until end of logo a station ident to good night (also known as "謝謝收看" (Transcription:"Xiè Xiè Shōu Kàn"; means Thank you for Watching and Goodbye))1 and test card was broadcast at the end.
- ^ In the song "感覺靜謐" Gǎn Jué Jìng Mì (Feeling of Quiet) it was composed by Yiruma was final broadcast the played.
In special programmes in occasional such as the Chinese National Day, Handover of Hong Kong, Hong Kong International Airport, Taiwanese earthquake, 11 September 2001, Sichuan earthquake, Asian Games and Summer Olympic Games the show was extended to live television.
- Defense Review Weekly [防务新观察]
- Paths of Glory [军旅人生]
- Military Technology [军事科技]
- Military Report [军事报道]
- Documentary for Military [军事纪实]
- The Big Stage in Barracks (军营大舞台)
- Who is the Final Big Hero (谁是终极英雄)
- Sunshine Big Road (阳光大道)
- The Big World of Villiage (乡村大世界)
- Daily Agricultural Experenice (每日农经)
- Rural Legal Theatre [乡村法制剧场]
- New Year Festival (Live on 31 December-1 January)
- Spring Festival (Live on 1st day of the 1st month with 3–15 days)
- Lantern Festival (Live on 15th day of the 1st month)
- Qingming Festival (Live on 4–5 April)
- Labor Day (Live on 1 May)
- Dragon Boat Festival (Live on 5th day of the 5th month)
- Mid-Autumn Festival (Live on 15th day of the 8th month)
- National Day (Live on 1 October)
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Establishment Day (Live on 1 July 1997 at 00:00 HKT at Hong Kong).
- Macau Special Administrative Region Establishment Day (Live on 20 December 1999 at 00:00 MST at Macau).
- Closing ceremonies of the Old Hong Kong International Airport (Live on 6 July 1998 at 01:17 HKT).
- Opening ceremonies of the New Hong Kong International Airport (Live on 6 July 1998 at 06:30 HKT).
- Opening ceremonies of the 2008 Summer Olympics (Live on 8 August 2008 at 20:00 BJT).
- Closing ceremonies of the 2008 Summer Olympics (Live on 24 August 2008 at 20:00 BJT).
- Opening ceremonies of the 2008 Summer Paralympics (Live on 6 September 2008 at 20:00 BJT).
- Closing ceremonies of the 2008 Summer Paralympics (Live on 17 September 2008 at 20:00 BJT).
- Christmas Festival (Live on 24–25 December at Hong Kong and Macau)