Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up CCV in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CCV may stand for:
- Cambodian Cultural Village (CCV), a theme park and museum in Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Canberra Community Voters, a political party in the Australian Capital Territory
- Card Code Verification, a security feature for credit or debit card transactions
- Cave Conservancy of the Virginias, an American specialized land trust
- Central California Valley Hydra (CCV Hydra), an American soccer team
- Chekka Chivantha Vaanam (2018), a Tamil film directed by Mani Ratnam.
- Christ's Church of the Valley, an Evangelical Christian megachurch in Peoria, Arizona
- Chrysler CCV (Composite Concept Vehicle), a Chrysler concept car
- Clathrin-Coated Vesicles, a part of mammalian and plant endocytic pathway
- Colorado Conservation Voters, an environmental watchdog organization
- Common couple violence, a form of domestic abuse
- Community College of Vermont, an American educational institution
- Control configured vehicle, an aircraft with Fly-by-wire flight controls
- Cooperstown and Charlotte Valley Railroad, a heritage railroad in New York, USA
- Country Club of Virginia, a private club near Richmond, Virginia, USA
- YF-16 CCV, a variant of the F-16 Fighting Falcon
- 205 (number), CCV in Roman numerals
- Cameron Carter-Vickers
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CCV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.