From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CDDA may refer to:
- Circularly Disposed Dipole Array – a large circular antenna used by the military
- Compact Disc Digital Audio (CD-DA) – an audio recording format
- Company Directors Disqualification Act 1986 – a piece of UK company law, which sets out the procedures for company directors to be disqualified in certain cases of misconduct.
- Common Database on Designated Areas – a database of the European Environment Agency (EEA) about nationally designated sites, nature protection sites such as national parks and nature reserves
- Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead – an open source post-apocalyptic survival roguelike video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CDDA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.