CDP may refer to:
- Census-designated place, an unincorporated area in the U.S. for which census data is collected
- Cuddapah Airport (IATA identifier: CDP), Andhra Pradesh, India
- Cache Discovery Protocol, an extension to the BitTorrent file-distribution system
- Certificate in Data Processing, a professional certification conferred by the ICCP
- Charger Downstream Port, a type of battery-charging USB port
- Cisco Discovery Protocol, a proprietary data link network protocol developed by Cisco Systems
- Columbia Data Products, formerly a computer manufacturer, now a software company
- Composers Desktop Project, non-realtime audio digital-signal processing (DSP) software
- Content delivery platform, a system for managing and deploying web content
- Continuous data protection, continuous backup
- Customer data platform, a system that creates a persistent, unified customer database that is accessible to other systems.
- Centrist Democratic Party of the Philippines
- Christian Democratic Party (UK)
- Congress for Democracy and Progress, a political party of Burkina Faso
- Constitutional Democratic Party of Japan
- Carbon Disclosure Project, of greenhouse gas emissions
- Cassa Depositi e Prestiti, investment bank of Italy
- Collett Dickenson Pearce, a British advertising agency
- Cytidine diphosphate, a nucleotide
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CDP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.