|Look up CDR or CD-R in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CDR may refer to:
- Carbon dioxide removal, ways of increasing the removal of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere
- Call detail record, a record of a (billing) event produced by a telecommunication network element
- Charging data record, a record of a (billing) event produced by a data network element in 3GPP networks
- Climate Data Records, a time series of measurements of sufficient length, consistency, and continuity to determine climate variability and change
- Committed data rate, in telecommunications, related to the committed information rate
- Capacity Demand Reserve for Electricity & Power Networks
The solution simplifies and automates managing data through Informatica B2B Data Transformation™, which supports next-generation CDR data in complex XML format as well as structured and unstructured data in a variety of industry standards
- CD-R, a recordable compact disc format
- CAR and CDR, in the programming language Lisp
- CDR (file format), native to CorelDRAW
- .cdr, the file extension used for ISO 9660 disk images created by Disk Utility in Mac OS X
- Clock and data recovery, a method of synchronizing with serialized data received without a clock signal
- Common Data Representation, a format used to represent data types during remote invocations on Common Object Request Broker Architecture
- Content Disarm & Reconstruction, a computer security technology that removes malicious code from files by processing all incoming files of an enterprise network, deconstructing them, and removing the elements that do not match the file type's standards or set policies.
- Commander, a naval rank
- Commander (United States), a US naval military rank
- Commander, a NASA Astronaut designation for the commander of a mission
- Critical design review, a U.S. government design review in the engineering process
- Center for the Development of Recycling, a recycling service organization at San Jose State University
- Center for Decision Research, a research group at the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business
- Coalition for the Defence of the Republic, a Rwandan political party involved in the 1994 Genocide
- Committees for the Defense of the Revolution, ("Comités de Defensa de la Revolución") in Cuba
- Committee for the Defence of the Revolution (Ghana), see List of abbreviations in Ghana
- Committee of the Regions, Comité des Régions, an EU organization
- Council on Disaster Reduction, of the American Society of Civil Engineers
- Council for Democratic Reform, a former military junta ruling Thailand
- Lebanese Council for Development and Reconstruction, organization founded to reconstruct Lebanon in 1977
- Romanian Democratic Convention, a former Romanian political alliance
- County Donegal Railway, a railway that was under the auspices of the County Donegal Railways Joint Committee
Science and medicine
- Clinical data repository, a medical database system designed to provide a realtime summary of a patient's condition
- Clinical Dementia Rating
- Cognitive dissonance reduction, a theory in psychology assuming that individuals seek consistency between their expectations and their reality.
- Complementarity determining region, one of six hypervariable loops which determine the antigen specificity of a given antibody
- CDR Computerized Assessment System
- Challenge–dechallenge–rechallenge, a medical testing protocol
- Common Drug Review, a process for making drug formulary listing recommendations by the Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health (CADTH)
- Crude death rate, a demographic measure of the mortality rate
- Cup-to-disc ratio, relation from cup to disc of the optic disc
- Chadron Municipal Airport, an airport in Nebraska, United States
- Chris Douglas-Roberts, American basketball player.
- Copa Del Rey, Spanish soccer tournament.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CDR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.