Jump to navigation Jump to search
CDV may refer to:
- cdv Software Entertainment, a German video game publisher
- Canine distemper virus, a viral disease affecting several families of animals
- Carte de visite, a nineteenth-century photograph format
- CD Video, a short-lived video format
- Comcast Digital Voice, a telephone service
- CDV Records, the record label created by Australian Idol competitor Cosima De Vito
- Merle K. (Mudhole) Smith Airport in Cordova, Alaska (IATA Code: CDV)
- Check Digit Verification - A form of redundancy check used for error detection.
- Clutch delay valve, an automotive device
- Committee draft for vote, a stage in the standardization process, used by International Electrotechnical Commission
- Criminal Domestic Violence, a criminal charge
- Childhood Domestic Violence Association, a nonprofit organization dedicated to help children of domestic violence
- 405 in Roman numerals
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CDV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.