CD Aguiluchos USA
|Full name||Club Deportivo Aguiluchos USA|
|Head Coach||Hugo Coria|
|League||National Premier Soccer League|
|2013||4th, Golden Gate Conference
|Website||Club home page|
Club Deportivo Aguiluchos USA is an American soccer club, founded in 2012 and based in Oakland, California, that competes in the West Region,Golden Gate Conference of the National Premier Soccer League, the fourth division of the American soccer pyramid.
The club plays its home games at Raimondi Park. Its colors are orange and black, drawing inspiration from C.D. Aguila of El Salvador, with a secondary kit of all blue, taking after the El Salvadoran flag and national team.
CD Aguiluchos USA was founded in 2012 as a tribute to C.D. Aguila of El Salvador and as a community club for many players of Salvadoran descent in Northern California. In December 2012, the team announced that it would be joining the National Premier Soccer League (NPSL), considered the fourth tier of the American soccer pyramid and roughly equal to the USL Premier Development League (PDL). The club would be coached by Argentine and notable former C.D. Aguila player and manager, Hugo Coria, who lead the Salvadoran club to three major titles.
The team played its first match on March 30, 2013; a 2–0 loss to Real San Jose. The team won its first competitive game on April 13, 4–0 at home over San Francisco Stompers FC, with a hat-trick by Jorge Ruiz and a lone goal by William Colocho.
On March 2014, Aguiluchos USA defeated Spartans Futbol Club 2–1, thanks to goals by Jorge Ruiz and former El Salvador international Rudis Corrales which helped them qualify to the US Open Cup for the first time in the club history. 
Colors and crest
Aguiluchos USA home uniform mirrors that of the club it is named after, C.D. Aguila of El Salvador, with an orange shirt, black shorts, and orange socks. Aguiluchos USA has worn a variation of this kit since its inception, with slight variations in trim, stripe width, number of stripes, and other minor details. The club usually complements this with a white and orange away uniform, with an additional away kit that mirrors the El Salvador national football team, with a blue shirt with white stripes, blue shorts, and blue socks.
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
Squad changes for the 2014
- Hany Helmy Mendoza – Transferred from Real San Jose
- Abraham Hultron – Transferred from TBD
- Rudis Corrales – Transferred from TBD
- Denis Echeverria – Transferred from TBD
- Francisco Mendoza – Transferred from TBD
- Hector Silva – Transferred from TBD
- Iury Augusto Vieira (Da Silva) – Transferred from TBD
- Sergio Thompson – Transferred from C.D. Aguila
- Ricardo Orellana – Transferred to Santa Tecla F.C.
- Julio Castro – Transferred to C.D. FAS
- Erick Santiago – Transferred to TBD
- Martin De la Torre – Transferred to TBD
- Francisco Cisneros – Transferred to TBD
- Samuel Maldonado – Transferred to TBD
- William Colocho – Transferred to TBD
- Isaac Maldonado – Transferred to TBD
- Juan Chavez – Transferred to TBD
- Antonio Elias – Transferred to TBD
- Ronnie Valladares – Transferred to TBD
- Adan Martinez – Transferred to TBD
- Erick Rodriguez – Transferred to TBD
- Javier Ayala-Hill – Transferred to TBD
- Julian Nash – Transferred to TBD
|Year||Division||League||Regular Season||W-L-D||Playoffs||Open Cup|
|2013||4||NPSL||4th, Golden Gate||3–6–3||Did not qualify||Did not qualify|
|2014||4||NPSL||3rd, Golden Gate Conference||5–2–5||Did not Qualify||First Round|
|2015||4||NPSL||3rd, Golden Gate||7–1–4||Semi Final||Did not qualify|
- Hugo Coria: Head Coach
- Mario Mayén Meza: Assistant Coach
- : Goalkeeper Coach
- : Sporting Director
- : Director of Soccer
- Raimondi Park Stadium; Oakland, California (2013–present)
Aguiluchos USA plays its home games at Raimondi Park Stadium in Oakland, California.
- "FOUR MORE FOR NPSL". NationalPremierSoccerLeague.com. December 10, 2012. Retrieved March 16, 2014.