|Industry||Pollution & Treatment Controls|
( Chief Exec. Officer, Pres, and Director) (2012.12)
|Products||clean air solutions|
CECO Environmental was set up in 1966 and now is based in Cincinnati, Ohio. The company provides air pollution control technology, products and services for various industries, including aerospace, brick, cement, steel, printing, food, foundries, utilities, woodworking, chemical processing, glass, automotive, ethanol, pharmaceuticals and refining. Currently (2013.12) the company owns twelve subsidiaries. CECO Environmental acquired Met-Pro Corporation in August 2013. 
CECO Environmental ‘s products consist of three parts: Engineered Equipment Technology and Parts Group, Contracting/Services Group and Component Parts Group.
- Engineered Equipment Technology and Parts Group: The Company provides dampers and expansion joints for flue gases and process air systems focuses on steam heat recovery, flue gas desulphurization and catalytic (NOx) reduction. The Company's fume and oil mist exhaust systems removes liquid particles and vapor phase emissions from rolling mill, machining and other oil mist generating processes. The Company also provides systems for corrosion protection, fugitive emissions control, evaporative cooling, and other ventilation air handling applications.
- Contracting/Services Group: The Company provides customized services, namely engineered subassemblies from sheet, plate. These systems of this group include oil mist, chip and dust collection, make-up air, automotive spray booth systems, industrial sheet metal work.
- Component Parts Group: These products are used for dry particulate such as furniture, and metal in a duct system.
- "Business Summary".
- "CECO Environmental Completes Acquisition Of Met-Pro Corporation". August 27, 2013. Retrieved Jan 10, 2014.
- "Company Full Description". Reuters.