From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CEDA is a four-letter acronym that may mean one of the following:
- Confederación Española de Derechas Autónomas, the Spanish Confederation of Autonomous Right-wing Groups, a Spanish political party
- Committee for Economic Development of Australia, the Australian economic think-tank
- Cross Examination Debate Association, an intercollegiate debate association in the United States
- Community, Equality, Disability Action, a UK-based charity working with adults and children with disabilities.
- Council on Electronic Design Automation, a sub-group of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Civil Emergency and Defense Agency, a fictional government organization in Left 4 Dead. It is the equivalent to the real life Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in the United States.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CEDA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.