From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up CEI or cei in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CEI may refer to:
- Commission électrotechnique internationale, an international standards organisation dealing with electrical, electronic and related technologies
- Common Electrical I/O, a hardware interoperability agreement defined by the Optical Internetworking Forum
- Competitive Enterprise Institute, a libertarian think-tank
- Council of Engineering Institutions, formed in 1965 in the UK, which became the Engineering Council in 1981
- Creative Engineering, Inc.
- Cupertino Electric Incorporated, an electrical engineering company in California
- Cycle Engineers' Institute, a screw thread pattern (see British Standard Whitworth, which includes information on topic)
- Central European Initiative
- Chicago and Eastern Illinois Railroad
- Clinical and Experimental Immunology, an academic journal published by Wiley-Blackwell on behalf of the British Society for Immunology
- Coupled ENSO Index, an alternate index to Multivariate ENSO index
- IATA code for Mae Fah Luang International Airport, Chiang Rai, Thailand
- Italian Episcopal Conference, in Italian Conferenza Episcopale Italiana
- Sir Kay (Welsh: Cei), of Arthurian legend
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CEI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.