|Look up Cen, cen, -cen, or cen- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cen or CEN may refer to:
- Certified Emergency Nurse
- Cambridge Evening News, former name for the Cambridge News
- Center for Electron Nanoscopy, an institute at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- Chilsag Entertainment Network, an Indian Media & Entertainment company
- European Committee for Standardization (Comité Européen de Normalisation)
- SCK•CEN, Belgian nuclear research institute (Centre d'Étude de l'énergie Nucléaire)
Abbreviation or code
- Centaurus, the constellation
- Centaur (minor planet)
- Centralia, Illinois (Amtrak station)
- Central station (MTR), Hong Kong
- Ciudad Obregón International Airport (IATA code: CEN) in Ciudad Obregón, Sonora, Mexico
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CEN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.