Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up CEO, ceo, or ceò in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CEO is a chief executive officer, the highest-ranking corporate officer (executive) or administrator in an organisation.
CEO or ceo may also refer to:
- Center for Equal Opportunity, an American conservative think tank
- CEO (Data General), or Comprehensive Electronic Office, an early form of office automation software from Data General
- ceo (musician), the solo project of Eric Berglund
- Civil enforcement officer, a person employed to enforce parking, traffic and other restrictions and laws in England and Wales
- Civilian enforcement officer, employees or authorised officers of Her Majesty's Courts and Tribunals Service and are responsible for enforcing magistrates court orders
- Chief experimental officer, head of an experimental organization, especially in the military or civil service
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization, a student organization for professionals that publishes the Study Breaks Magazine
- Community Effort Orlando, an annual fighting game event
- Corporate Europe Observatory, a non-profit research and campaign group which seeks to expose any effects of corporate lobbying on EU policy making
- Waco Kungo Airport, Angola (IATA code)
- Ceos, Latin name for the Greek island of Kea in the Cyclades archipelago
- Child Exploitation and Obscenity Section (CEOS), a section of the Criminal Division of the United States Department of Justice
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CEO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.