CEPES conducts research and disseminates information on rural development which seeks to contribute to the inclusion of peasants and small farmers in the process of modernization and democratization of rural society and economy, through the generation of proposals and the development of political influence, with a strong commitment to a national, decentralized, and equitable democratic development.
- Debate Agrario (a research journal)
- La Revista Agraria (a magazine focusing on agrarian and rural development issues)
- Informativo Legal Agrario (a legal review published three times a year)
- Notiagro, an online daily round-up of agrarian and rural news
- electronic bulletins on the coffee-growing, livestock-farming and milk-producing industries in Peru.
The CEPES website is in Spanish and includes agrarian and rural statistics; rural and agrarian news; audio from radio broadcasts; and downloadable articles from La Revista Agraria and Debate Agrario. The Centre is located in Lima.
- (Spanish) CEPES website
|This non-governmental organization-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|