Jump to navigation Jump to search
CEST or cest may refer to:
- Central European Summer Time (UTC+2), daylight saving time observed in the central European time zone
- Cognitive-Experiential Self-Theory
- Chemical Exchange Saturation Transfer, a subset of Magnetization transfer in MRI
- Cest, a female girdle
- Cest or Cesti, informal or plural for Cestus, an ancient battle glove
- The "Check Employment Status for Tax" online tool used for assessing contractors' employment status for IR35 purposes under UK tax law
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CEST.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.