Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ceu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CEU may refer to:
- Continuing education units, in the United States
- Central European University in Budapest, Hungary
- College of Eastern Utah
- Centro Escolar University, in the Philippines
- Centro de Estudios Universitarios, in Spain
- Céu (born 1980), Brazilian indie singer-songwriter
- Choquet expected utility, as a theory of choice under ambiguity
- The Constructional Engineering Union, a defunct British Trade Union now part of the Amalgamated Engineering and Electrical Union
- Car Equivalent Unit (or: RT43) is a measure of transport capacity of Roll-on/roll-off-ships (pure car(/truck) carrier (PCC/PCTC))
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CEU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.