|Headquarters||CFAO Building House No. 6, Otublohum Road Industrial Area, Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana|
Chairman & CEO
|Products||trading - office equipment, automotive, household appliance, industrial|
CFAO Ghana is a subsidiary of CFAO Automotive, the largest automobile network in Africa and the overseas French territories. It is also the exclusive Ghanaian distributor for seven internationally renowned brands which are Citröen, Mitsubishi Motors, Fuso, DAF Trucks, Bridgestone, SYM and Suzuki.
CFAO Motors Ghana covers the whole Ghana from its three branches in Takoradi, Accra and Kumasi. The company comprises over 129 personnel work together in meeting the needs of customers including after - sales service. CFAO works with clients by distributing consumer goods and other equipment. It also deals with motor vehicles. The company is authorized to set up, undertake and operate commercial, technical and industrial enterprises, and any other activities connected therewith. The Company operates in three segments which are Motor, Technologies and Europcar. Motor division is engaged in the sales and services of vehicles and equipment. Technologies division sells and services office equipment and machines. Europcar division is engaged in car rentals and other related activities.
The following is a list of directors of CFAO Ghana:
- Alhaji Asumah Banda
- E.K. Akyea-Djamson
- Herve Bijonneau
- Jacques Zymelman 
- Cfao Ghana Ltd (CFAO:Accra). investing.businessweek.com.
- Cfao Ghana Ltd. bloomberg.com (Bloomberg L.P.).
- Ghana: Cfao Almost Quadruples Profit. allafrica.com (AllAfrica.com).
- "Our Networks". Mitsubishi Motors. Retrieved 3 December 2014.
- "Trusted network of choice for leading global brands". CFAO Motors Ghana. Retrieved 3 December 2014.
- "Efficiency boosted by a strong local presence". CFAO Motors Ghana. Retrieved 3 December 2014.
- Company Information - CFAO Ghana. ghanaweb.com.
- "Company Description". EMIS. Retrieved 3 December 2014.
- "Key Executives". EMIS. Retrieved 3 December 2014.
|This Ghana-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This African corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|