CFB Lincoln Park PMQ, Calgary
|CFB Lincoln Park PMQ|
|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Brian Pincott|
|Time zone||Mountain (UTC-7)|
|Area code(s)||403 587|
CFB Lincoln Park PMQ is a residential neighbourhood in the southwest quadrant of Calgary, Alberta, Canada. It is located on former Canadian Forces Base (CFB) Calgary, bounded by Richardson Road S.W. to the west, Glenmore Trail (Highway 8) to the south, Crowchild Trail to the east, and the Lincoln Park community to the north. The neighbourhood is referred to as Lincoln Park South in the CFB West Master Plan and consists of the CFB Calgary's former Lincoln Park Permanent Marital Quarters (PMQ).
In the City of Calgary's 2012 municipal census, CFB Lincoln Park PMQ had a population of  With a land area of 0.4 km2 (0.15 sq mi), it had a population density of 4,900/km2 (12,800/sq mi) in 2012.1,973 living in 729 dwellings, a -0.6% increase from its 2011 population of 1,984.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "City of Calgary Communities and Industrial Area Locations" (PDF). City of Calgary. September 2011. Retrieved 2012-05-07.
- "CFB West Master Plan" (PDF). City of Calgary. December 2000. Retrieved 2012-05-07.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
|This Calgary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|