From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
The current stable version of CFEclipse is 1.4 and is targeted at Eclipse 3.4. It is available from the Official CFEclipse website.
Denny Valliant is the lead developer of the CFEclipse project
Rob Rohan project founder
- Contributors List of CFEclipse Contributors.
Technical mailing lists
- Users This is the main place to ask questions and provide support to people using CFEclipse.
- Developers This is for developers that are writing or want to write code for CFEclipse itself.
- Testers This is a closed group for people that want to regularly test features of CFEclipse. Joining this group means you want to actively be a tester, so no support questions, but submissions of test results etc.
- SnipEx This is a group for developers of SnipEx services. If you like SnipEx and want to talk about how to code it or integrate it, here is the place to go to.
|This programming language–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|