Jump to navigation Jump to search
CFH may refer to:
- Coach Fred Hoiberg, Iowa State University men's basketball coach
- Complement Factor H, a complement control protein
- NHS Connecting for Health, The UK Agency delivering the NHS National Programme for IT, usually written "CfH"
- Chase Farm Hospital, a hospital in London
- Call for Help, an American/Canadian television show about computing and technology
- Continue from home, an email title sent in medium/wide spread, indicating that the sender is continuing his work from home
- Cowboys from Hell, a groove metal album by Pantera
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CFH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.