CFS is an acronym for:
- Canadian Federation of Students
- Canadian Forest Service
- Center for Financial Studies, a research institute affiliated with Goethe University Frankfurt
- Center for Subjectivity Research, a research institute affiliated with the University of Copenhagen
- Child and family services
- Chokh Film Society, a renowned film based cultural organization in Shahjalal University of Science & Technology
- Citizens for Sunshine, an Ohio nonprofit promoting access to public records
- Committee on World Food Security
- Conservative Future Scotland, the youth branch of the Scottish Conservative Party
- Co-operative Financial Services Ltd.
- Corpo Forestale dello Stato, the Italian state forestry department
- Craigmillar Festival Society, a disestablished community organisation from Edinburgh, Scotland
- South Australian Country Fire Service
- Craniofacial Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- Central Flying Schools
- Canadian Forces Station
- Charlottesville Fashion Square, an enclosed shopping mall in the Charlottesville, Virginia area
- Congo Free State, a recognized national entity in central Africa 1885–1908
- Syrian Railways (Chemins de Fer Syriens, CFS), the Syrian state railway system
- Coffs Harbour Airport, IATA airport code
- Container Freight Station, a facility in which shipments for less-than-container load shipping are bundled or separated.
- Citywide Ferry Service, a commuter ferry in New York City
Science and technology
- Canada Flight Supplement
- Carrier Frequency Shift, a term used by the British Military to refer to radioteletype
- Safety training certificate (France) (Flight attendant), Certificat de formation à la sécurité, the French national degree required to be flight attendant in France
- Chromosomal fragile site, a part of the chromosome prone to breakage.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome, medical disorder
- Climate Forecast System, a NCEP short-term climate model which is also known as the Coupled Forecast System
- Cold formed steel, a goods manufacturing technique
- Combat Flight Simulator WWII Europe Series (CFS1)
- CFS (file format), an open file format for archiving and compressing files.
- Completely Fair Scheduler, a Linux operating system scheduler
- Continuous Flow System, printer ink feeding via tubes and bottles
- Cryptographic file system, file-based cryptographic published by Matt Blaze in 1993
- Call for service
- Chicken fried steak, food
- Consolidated financial statement
- Cubic feet per second, a unit of fluid flow rate
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CFS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.