From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CGE may refer to:
- Canadian General Electric
- Compagnie Générale des Eaux, renamed Vivendi SA in 1998 and merged with Canal+ and Seagram in 2000 to become Vivendi Universal
- Compagnie Générale d'Electricité, now Alcatel
- Compagnia Generale di Elettricità S.p.A. was Italian company, primarily owned and managed by General Electric, USA.
- Czech Games Edition, a Czech boardgames editor.
- Computing and mathematical modelling
- Constituent Grammatical Evolution, evolutionary algorithm.
- Computer generated environment
- Computable general equilibrium models, in economics.
- Conférence des grandes écoles
- Certificate of Education a British qualification
- Le Center for Gifted Education
- Central Government Expenditures.
- Conservative Group for Europe, known since April 2009 as Conservative Europe Group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CGE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.