From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CGH may refer to:
- Comparative genomic hybridization
- Computer-generated holography
- the IATA airport code of Congonhas-São Paulo Airport
- Changi General Hospital
- Colorado General Hospital, former name of University of Colorado Hospital
- cGh physics, a characterization of unified physical theories encompassing relativity, gravitation and quantum mechanics
- Coventry Godiva Harriers
- Chief of the Order of the Golden Heart of Kenya
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CGH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.