From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from CHAMP)
|Look up Champ or champ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Champ be the short form for champion, or may refer to:
- Champ the Dog, The Postal Dude's pet from Postal series
- Champ (film), a 2011 South Korean film
- Champ (album), a 2010 album by the band Tokyo Police Club
- Champ (cartoon character), an animated dog introduced by Walter Lantz Studios in 1960
- Champ, the name of the costumed bulldog mascot for Louisiana Tech University
- Champion "Champ" Kind, a character from Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy and Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
- Champ., botanical abbreviation for John George Champion
- CHAMP (satellite), CHAllenging Minisatellite Payload, a German satellite launched July 15, 2000
- CHAMP, Counter-electronics High Power Microwave Advanced Missile Project, a directed energy weapon demonstrator by AFRL
- Champ (cryptozoology), a reputed lake monster living in Lake Champlain
- An abbreviation for champion, a winner of a competition
- Aeronca Champion, a light aircraft commonly called Champ
- Champ (food), an Irish dish of mashed potatoes and scallions (spring onions)
- Champ premium hamburger, a type of burger at Jollibee restaurants
- An alternate name for the game Four square
- All pages beginning with "Champ"
- All pages with titles containing "Champ"
- Champs (disambiguation)
- Champion (disambiguation)
- The Champ (disambiguation)
- Chump (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Champ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.