From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up CHF in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CHF may also refer to:
- CHF International (formerly Cooperative Housing Foundation), an international development and humanitarian aid organization
- Centre half-forward, a position in Australian rules football
- Charles Harding Firth, English historian (only his initials are used in articles in the Oxford Dictionary of National Biography)
- Chemical Heritage Foundation, a free museum, library and archive in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, concerning the history of chemistry
- Chicago Humanities Festival, a foundation which organizes an annual series of lectures, concerts, and films in Chicago
- Chi Heng Foundation in Hong Kong, supports children impacted by AIDS
- Children's Health Fund, non-profit U.S. organization providing health care for children and families, co-founded by Paul Simon
- Children's Hunger Fund, a non-profit organization providing food, clothing, hygiene items, toys and medicines to children dealing with hunger, poor medical care, abandonment and/or abuse
- Commando Helicopter Force, a helicopter force of the British Armed Forces
- Critical heat flux, the thermal limit of a phenomenon where a phase change occurs during heating
- Cryptographic hash function, a technique for encrypting data
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CHF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.